I like to think, create and solve problems.
I have been a proven talent and an effective leader in the creative industry for over 25 years with corporate executive experience in copywriting, creative direction and staff development.
I still believe an idea is the most powerful dynamic in advertising and marketing.
My strength is understanding and synchronizing a singular voice of the many channels vying for attention. One concept. One idea. One voice.
I believed the customer is driving the brand and it is imperative to understand what they are doing, thinking and feeling at every engagement with the brand. No matter what the channel.
Data and analytics when understood and implemented bring a fresh and compelling insight that can create brand differentiation. I have experience with taking those insights, forming a strong, bold strategy which strengthens and enhances the Creative Brief that results in effective and differentiating Creative executions.
When it comes to copywriting, you should be composing. If you're not, you're just typing.
I bring a positive attitude and an exceptional skill set to the agency every day.
My focus is always to build the department, the brand, the work, and the agency.
I have a passion for new business and enjoy the challenge and theater of the presentation.
I love what I do and look forward to coming to work every day.
I believe in results. For instance:
• Saved $154,000 in video production by creating an in-house Production Department.
• Built a Creative Department from zero to 13 team members in less than 6 month for Recovery Centers of America and saved the company $200,000 by bringing all Creative in-house.
• Redesigned and rewrote the First Niagara Bank website that increased engagement 500%.
• Created a checking campaign for the FNB client that increased response by 129% and produced $5
million over projected in incremental checking accounts.
• Developed a strategy and creative package for a B2B client that sold $1.5 million in digital printers
for only a $50,000 budget.
Insight. Strategy. Creative. Differentiation. Results.